Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Senior Planner P4
GRAEF - Milwaukee, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
GRAEF--a progressive, full-service consulting engineering and planning firm--is seeking a Senior Planner for the Milwaukee office. Responsbilities involve coordinating with other planners, urban planners and landscape architects while working on a variety of interesting projects.
- Possess the following qualifications: a professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or a Master’s degree in Urban Planning
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Planning and Urban Design working with Municipal, Governmental and Commercial clients, along with proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience with doing public presentations.
- A proven track record in business development, doing urban design, economic planning, along with working on transportation projects is a plus.
- Professional registration and certification, especially AICP, is preferred.
- Additional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and GIS software is desired.
- Fill out online application from website. Reference Milwaukee Office Job Code: 327
|For more information: ||Full job description and Application|
<< Back to archived jobs list