Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Department of the Army - Fort McCoy, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
|Payrate: ||$68,809.00 - $89,450.00 yearly|
The Geographer will coordinate operational aspects of military training, maneuver, combined arms, and safety requirements with natural resources, land and air, as well as infrastructure assets.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
- Valid state drivers license required.
- Completion of Inter-service Resident Range Safety Course.
- Moving expenses will NOT be authorized.
- Perform Geographic Information Systems analysis
- Provide geospatial analysis
- Manage Geographic Information Systems and Global Positioning Systems software, hardware, and associated tools
- Manipulate range operations computer systems
- Apply knowledge of regulations to a Sustainable Range Program
- To qualify at the GS-12 grade level, applicants must possess one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade/level GS-11 in the Federal service or equivalent pay band. Specialized experience is defined as work that involves coordinating operational aspects of military training, maneuver, combined arms, and safety requirements with natural resources, land and air, as well as infrastructure assets.
- The geographer occupation has specific educational requirements which apply to all positions.
** The specifics of these qualifications are listed on the "Geographer Position Description" (bottom of page)
HOW TO APPLY:
Provide a complete Application Package. Visit USAJOBS MainPage to create you resume and submit all document. You must inlcude:
- Your resume: If you submit a resume with inappropriate material e.g. photos, you will not be considered for this vacancy. Your resume may be submitted in any format. For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). Resumes that do not contain this information will be marked as insufficient and applicants may not receive consideration for this position.
- Your responses to the questionnaire
- Additional required documents (see Required Documents section below). This inlcudes Veterans Preference or Military Spouse preference (MSP) documents, documents for Veteran’s Preference,
Job Announcement Number: NCDE12992024723195D
Control Number: 323656900
|For more information: ||Geographer Position Description|
<< Back to archived jobs list