Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Sr. Sales Account Manager
Continental Mapping Consultants - Sun Prairie, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
Continental Mapping is currently seeking a Sr. Sales Account Manager for the Federal Government. The focus will include a discrete list of targeted prospective federal agency survey and mapping clients across the country. Location of the candidate is not critical and no relocation is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the entire sales process from Prospecting to Close
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow-up
- Establish long-term relationships with key individuals at target prospect organizations
- Understand client needs and requirements
- Differentiate our value in a competitive environment
- Develop and maintain detailed and updated CRM information for each target prospect
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Close sales and achieve sales quota
The successful candidate will be an experienced, assertive, outgoing sales professional.
- Bachelor's degree (or similar field of study) or equivalent work experience with a strong knowledge of survey, mapping, and engineering disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years Federal Government sales experience selling IDIQ's and master contracts or demonstrated significant successful sales experience
- Experience assembling teams for IDIQ type pursuits
- Solid sales planning and monitoring to meet lead generation and sales quota including sales reports, financial and sales data, CRM software/other automated systems.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, particularly strong verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with key personnel within new clients.
- Proven track record in sales, ability to meet and exceed individual sales quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to travel extensively
|For more information: ||Job Description|
<< Back to archived jobs list