Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
LimnoTech - Hudson, WI
|Type: ||Limited Term|
|Deadline to apply:||
Open (no deadline given by employer)|
LimnoTech is seeking a CAD technician to prepare engineering drawings for projects involving stormwater management facilities, remediation of contaminated sediments, and restoration of streams and estuaries. This need is anticipated to last for 2-3 months and has the potential to develop into a regular full-time role.
- Work cooperatively as part of a multi‐disciplinary design team of engineers and scientists for projects including stormwater management facilities, remediation of contaminated sediments, and restoration of streams and estuaries.
- Contribute proactively to the design process based on prior design experience.
- Effectively translate ideas from project team into concept drawings.
- Prepare engineering plans using AutoCAD conforming to standard practice for civil/water resource projects.
- Work efficiently and independently on preparation of plans.
- Two-year technical degree in drafting or engineering technology, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with AutoCAD.
- GIS experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience preparing engineering plans for civil/water resource projects.
- Effective communication skills and team player.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Access).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer (proper identification required).
|For more information: ||Job Description|
<< Back to archived jobs list