Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Bayfield County - Washburn, WI
|Type: ||Internship - unpaid|
|Deadline to apply:||
Duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Research assistance in program areas. Examples could include: Invasive Species, GIS, Forestry, Government Policy, Natural Resources, Business Management, Finance.
- General office duties including data entry and use of office equipment.
- Technology assistance including web site maintenance, database development, GIS related work.
- Technical writing such as formulating grant applications, or reporting of research findings.
- Program development and implementation such as youth mentoring or criminal justice programming.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Enrolled in Post Secondary Education program
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Software including: MSWord, MSExcel, and MSPowerpoint
- Familiar with the use of office equipment including: Personal Computer, Copier, Printer, Scanner, Fax Telephone and Adding Machine
- Familiar with web search engines and maneuvering within web-based applications
|For more information: ||County Internship|
<< Back to archived jobs list