Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Intern - GIS Services - Summer
American Transmission Company (ATC) - Madison, WI
|Type: ||Not Specified|
|Deadline to apply:||
Open (no deadline given by employer)|
|Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work to support GIS services within ATC.
- Creation and maintenance of unique thematic datasets, analysis and cartographic support to our engineering, planning and environmental services departments, and the ability to work as a component of a multi-disciplined solution.
- Demonstrate compliance with ATC’s Code of Conduct, all company policies and procedures, and all laws and regulations that govern ATC
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and a solid understanding of the principles of GIS.
- Familiarity with ESRI ArcGIS software.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ESRI data formats and Microsoft Office products, and any combination of education and experience that allows the candidate to meet the skills described above.
- Must have a minimum of one year undergraduate education in GIS, Cartography, or other related discipline and be currently enrolled in and actively working towards a degree
|Equal Opportunity Employer:
|AMERICAN TRANSMISSION COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER FUNCTIONING UNDER AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN AND INDIVIDUALS WITH A DISABILITY TO APPLY
|For more information: ||Job Description|
<< Back to archived jobs list