Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Agronomy Nutrient Management Consultant
Frontier FS - Darlington, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
Open (no deadline given by employer)|
Provides nutrient management plans for customers, coordinates precision farming programs, and precision information management to achieve profitable business growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops and markets nutrient management plans and precision farming products.
- Develops, organizes, and coordinates precision Ag soil testing programs and procedures.
- Utilizes computer maps to gather data on soil, crops, pests, and weather that will determine a customer's specific agri-business needs.
- Provides the information link between precision farm technologies and company personnel and serves as a contact person on all matters relating to precision farming.
- Assists crop sales specialists with precision farming meetings, sales interviews, proposals and presentations of nutrient management plans and other products and services.
- Promotes and follows the company credit policy and collects for sales of all assigned products.
- Conducts periodic training and communication meetings with employees.
- Normally requires a Bachelor's in an Agriculture, Agronomy, GIS/GPS, or marketing related discipline, or the equivalent thereof, and 1-2 years or more of related work experience or internships to demonstrate knowledge of precision technology and crop production management.
- Must have the ability to acquire and maintain CCA and CNMP status.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record. May be required to acquire and maintain a CDL with appropriate endorsements.
- Normally requires the ability to operate an all-terrain vehicle (ATV)
|For more information: ||Job Description|
<< Back to archived jobs list