Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
GIS Analyst/Computer Support Specialist
MANDLI Communications - Madison, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
Job Title: GIS Analyst/Computer
Reports To: Head of Production
FLSA Status: Exempt Prepared By: Karla Downing Approved By: Steven Caya Date:
Prepares company production software and datasets for clients and integrate them with their
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and computer networks.. Responsible for providing training,
customer service and support to company clustomers.
- Assist in configuring, testing, and installation of company production software and insuring that it is functioning according to specifications.
- Conduct on and off site training sessions as assigned and in a thorough and professional manner.
- Receive customer inquires via telephone, email or walk-in and ensure complete customer satisfaction by taking appropriate action or follow up as needed.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Ability to use computer applications to record and retrieve data, do research and communicate with others through electronic means.
- Ability to apply proper use of logical programming techniques
- Maintain knowledge of hardware platform operating systems as well as other operating systems supported by the company.
- Work with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to analyze data collected by company production systems and then build and update customer databases
- Maintain knowledge of various Computer Networks and their relationships to company products.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills Written Communication Skills Technical Communication Time Management
GIS Organization Customer Service Professionalism
Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds
Degree: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or GIS related field.
Prior work related experience helpful.
|For more information: ||GIS Analyst/Computer Support Specialist|
<< Back to archived jobs list