Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Field Systems Operator
Roadview Inc. - Madison, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
100% Travel - Field System Operator
Would you like to work for an industry leader in specialized highway data collection and the integration of 3D pavement technology, LiDAR, and geospatial data collection equipment?
Roadview, Inc. is hiring entry level full-time and seasonal Field System Operators. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience with some of the most advanced GPS, Remote Sensing and GIS equipment in the market.
- Responsible for driving company vehicles and operating cutting-edge mobile mapping collection equipment to gather good and accurate data of roadways and their features.
- Navigating through unfamiliar areas, sometimes under adverse traffic conditions, while maintaining strict safety standards and maintaining proper data collection methods.
- Work with support representatives to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the field.
- Up to 100% travel within the United States with deployments averaging 8-12 weeks in duration.
Benefits of the Position:
- Travel the US with potential to see all 50 states.
- Position starting pay at $14/hour plus time and a half overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week
- Competitive daily per diem to cover food and drink expenses
- Weekly hotel budget provided
- Company provides housing when working in office
- No relocation required
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience for full-time position.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
Pre-employment drug screening
|For more information: ||Roadview Careers page|
<< Back to archived jobs list