Breakthrough® Fuel is seeking a Senior Data Scientist that will be based in Green Bay, WI, USA. In this role, you will leverage technical skills and business acumen to synthesize energy & supply chain information into easily understood data-driven stories.
- Acquiring and cleansing data from client-provided data sources and other external sources.
- Interpreting and validating business rules and assumptions.
- Querying and transforming internal data into actionable insights, using R/Tableau/AquaData Studio/PG Admin.
- Blending data sets to add new value to the information.
- Testing analytical concepts for validity and ensuring flawless calculation prior to client exposure.
- Visualizing data in a way that leads to immediate insight and delight, emphasizing toolsets such as Tableau, MS Office, ARC GIS and R-Shiny.
R&D / Concept Development
- Applying advanced analytical methods including clustering, simulation, constraint modeling and machine learning.
- Making accurate predictions using appropriate statistical methods.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of current and emerging trends within the analytics industry.
- Providing data science subject matter expertise, leading and communicating the value of data science within the organization.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization
- Persistent, active listening skills.
- Education: Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business, Economics or other related 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of professional related experience.
- Familiarity in R, SQL, Python, Tableau, PG Admin, Aqua Data Studio, MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint), ARC GIS or other related tools like SAS etc.
- Prior experience in supply chain, transportation/logistics a plus.
Apply online at link included