Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Archived Positions
Survey Crew Chief
Ayres Associates - Madison, WI; Waukesha, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
Open (no deadline given by employer)|
The Land Survey Group at Ayres Associates is seeking two individuals, one for Madison and one for Waukesha, WI. The ideal candidates will have vast experience and technical ability serving in a crew chief role, will fulfill many of the requirements below, and will be looking for career growth.
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Technically sound in the use of survey equipment and software.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Ability to keep thorough notes and perform necessary survey calculations.
- Ability to communicate with clients and project managers.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within the following surveying services:
- Design surveys, including transportation, utility, municipal, and site development.
- Geospatial control and LiDAR QA/QC.
- Construction layout for transportation, utility, building, and municipal projects.
- Land surveys, including ALTA and WisDOT right-of-way plats.
- Experience with Trimble survey equipment and software.
- Experience with Civil3D/AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret construction drawings.
- Pursuing Wisconsin Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license or currently a PLS.
- Previous project management skills or interest in developing these skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of field/office survey and mapping tasks.
- Proficient use of survey field equipment, such as GPS/GNSS, robotic total stations and Microstation/Civil 3D CADD platforms.
- Assist a Project Manager in support of their duties.
- Assist a Professional Land Surveyor in preparation of land survey documents.
- Adhere to OSHA and required safety practices.
- Physical requirements include walking over uneven terrain and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Overtime and occasional out-of-town travel is anticipated.
Apply online at link included
|For more information: ||Ayres Associates Posting|
<< Back to archived jobs list