Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Current Positions
City of Crystal Lake - Crystal Lake, IL
|Type: ||Internship - paid|
|Deadline to apply:||
The City of Crystal Lake is seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive work ethic to fill the position of GIS Intern for the summer months.
Working under the general direction of the Community Development Department and in conjunction with the City's full time contract GIS position, the City has a vast number of GIS projects which are being implemented and this summer intern position would assist in implementing these projects. This position provides services to all departments.
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent and be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with an emphasis in Geography, or a closely aligned field, with strong GIS coursework.
- The successful candidate should also possess excellent communication and problem solving skills along with the ability to work independently.
- Computer proficiency is also necessary. Basic knowledge of MapOffice is a plus but not required.
- A valid driver's license is required. The position works mostly in an office environment however occasional field data collection may be necessary.
- The internship offer is contingent upon the candidate's successful completion of a criminal background check and a pre-employment medical exam, including a drug screen.
Apply online at link included
|For more information: ||Government Jobs Online Posting|
<< Back to jobs list