The QTST Test Experts are experts in Core Map and HD specifications that contribute to the testing and verification of Core Map Features. Under limited supervision, this role is responsible for training and supporting the Real World Testing methodology with RMC and other organizations. The role will have liaison and coordination responsibilities between QTST, LMO, DBEs, and GPO.
- Expected to be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Core Map and HD processes
- Mentor and train HERE employees in QTST test methodologies.
- Plan, schedule, perform and supervise field data collection as required; verifying the requirements set HERE test methodologies.
- Perform high priority and targeted audits for Real World Tests, Tally analysis, and other required HERE test methodologies.
- Participate in projects to improve the testing process and methodologies with the use of new tools (already within the company)
- Conduct on demand database testing and perform on demand data annotation activities
- Execute and support training data audits with complex data sets and within golden records requirements.
- Provide support for technical testing of QTSTs custom test tools
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in GIS/Geography, Business, Science, Technology or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of related work experience, preferably within HERE LMO or GPO.
- Proficient at all requirements of the LMO Analyst I role.
- Sub-regional geographic knowledge/affinity/contextual understanding/cultural awareness.
- Well-developed knowledge of product specifications and proprietary tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel and Word
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and in local language in assigned territory.
- Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R & VBA a plus
Apply online at link included