RAMTeCH Software Solutions is a global GIS consulting, data management, and software solutions company specializing in the utility and telecommunications industries, and government. We are seeking a GIS Developer to work either in our Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota office or remotely. This position will be involved in software design, development, and implementation of GIS based solutions. Work in a team environment with project managers, consultants, developers, and clients to provide analysis, design, programming/configuration support for Esri’s ArcGIS Portal and Platform implementations, integrations, and related geospatial and mobile projects.
- Experience with ArcGIS Server REST API development, ArcGIS Engine development, ArcGIS Explorer development, and ArcGIS Desktop development
- Knowledge of system architecture including the component interactions and interfaces, and the technologies and resources to be used in the design
- Experience with systems analysis, design, testing, development and implementation of application software with either .NET technologies (C#,ASP.NET) or Java technologies (J2SE, J2EE, RMI)
- Experience with application development estimating, planning, testing, and progress tracking
- Experience with ArcSDE administration with MS SQL Server/Oracle databases
- Knowledge of Relational database, including Oracle or SQL Server RDBMS
- Experience with XML, GML, KML, Web services, application servers, Web servers, and/or SQL performance tuning SQL performance tuning
- Experience with C#, WPF, WCF, Python programming skills
- Knowledge of electric, gas, and/or water utility business and operations
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, and IT Infrastructure Library®), including change management, software/systems development life cycle for application development, IT Service Management (ITSM), and IT governance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills for individual interactions and in group settings
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience developing GIS applications utilizing the ESRI suite of software products, including experience programming ArcGIS Server 10.x and ArcObjects and proficiency using ArcGIS desktop software and extensions.
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, cartography/geography, engineering, or a related field.
Additional Job Details:
- Travel: Moderate travel within the U.S.
- Work Authorization: US Citizen
How to Apply:
Our growing team awaits the addition of your technical knowledge and strong skills. For confidential consideration, qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to the below.
Human Resources Department
RAMTeCH Software Solutions
6303 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082