RAMTeCH Software Solutions is a global GIS consulting, data management, and software solutions company specializing in the utility and telecommunications industries, and government. We are seeking GIS Analysts to work in the Portland OR area. Primary responsibilities of this position include supporting client projects with GIS analysis, spatial data conversion/migration/conflation and testing, and system design and implementation activities utilizing Esri’s ArcGIS Portal and Platform, and SE’s ArcFM solutions. Work in a team environment with project managers, consultants, developers, and clients to support a variety of GIS projects.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: user needs assessments, GIS analysis, spatial data testing and QA/QC, business process analysis, systems implementation planning, installation, and deployment
- Research, assess, integrate, manipulate, extract, and analyze spatial data for both geospatial and operational databases, and various ancillary sources
- Experience in dealing with multiple and disparate sources for spatial data conversion, migration, and conflation
- Experience with database analysis and design, and data assessment and integration of large utility data sets
- Assist with analysis, design, functional specification documentation
- Understanding of current capabilities and trends in GIS technology, including the full range of Esri’s Portal and Platform solutions
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Portal, FME, Oracle or SQL Server, FME, and Web Services
- Experience with SE’s ArcFM Server and Desktop solutions including: ArcFM Distribution Data Model, Designer, Workflow Manager, Process Framework, Feeder Manager, and ArcFM Silverlight Web Viewer
- Knowledge of utility applications e.g. ERP, WMS, OMS, DMS, etc.
- Experience with electric, gas, and/or water utility business and operations
- Experience developing reports and presentations
- Written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills for individual interactions and in group settings
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ post-secondary experience in software/systems development preferably in the utility industry.
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, cartography/geography, engineering, or a related field.
Additional Job Details:
- Certification: None
- Travel: Local Client Site
- Work Authorization: US Citizen
How to Apply:
Our growing team awaits the addition of your technical knowledge and strong skills. For confidential consideration, qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to the below.
Human Resources Department
RAMTeCH Software Solutions
6303 Osgood Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082