Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Current Positions
Mi - Tech - Weston, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
Open (no deadline given by employer)|
Mi-Tech Services, Inc. (Mi-Tech) provides utility design, civil engineering, environmental, right-of-way, survey, drafting and GIS services to clients while operating out of offices in Wisconsin and the United States. We have an immediate opening for a Survey Technician in Weston, Wisconsin who looks to be challenged and become part of a dynamic team of technicians and professionals.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying, Surveying Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology with preference to those with at least 2-5 years of work experience.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-orientated and have the ability to multi-task.
- Able to successfully pass a drug screening.
- A desire to deliver creative and innovative solutions to our clients.
- Preference will be given to those with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble software experience.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License.
- The ability to occasionally travel to projects across the United States.
- Ability to perform typical land surveying field activities involving walking, bending, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), operating basic hand and power tools, etc. in sometimes challenging weather conditions and environments.
- The ability to concentrate, multi-task and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and clients.
- Ability to operate Robotic Total Stations and GPS.
- Ability to perform courthouse research and interpret Deeds and Survey Maps.
Apply online at the careers page link below under job title "Survey Technician"
|For more information: ||Mi-Tech Careers Site|
<< Back to jobs list