Wisconsin Geospatial Jobs - Current Positions
Environmental Scientist/GIS Technician
McMahon Associates Inc. - Neenah, WI
|Type: ||Full Time|
|Deadline to apply:||
Open (no deadline given by employer)|
Provide environmental and GIS consulting services requiring wetland delineations, vegetative monitoring, GPS mapping, soil evaluations, Phase I and II environmental site assessments and ecological restoration services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct wetland delineation projects which include the disciplines of soil, hydrology and vegetation identification.
- Collect and analyze environmental data using current guidance documents.
- Use a GPS to record data points for figure production.
- Complete scientific defensible reports.
- Assist in ecological restoration fieldwork.
- Generate maps using ESRI ArcGIS Desktop software.
- Complete Phase I and II environmental site assessments
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in environmental science, plant ecology, natural resources or biology.
- Experience with ESRI Arc GIS Desktop software.
- Experience with ArcGIS on-line.
- 0-2 years related experience performing wetland delineations.
- Strong plant identification skills.
- Capability of working outside in various weather conditions.
- Positive, solution-oriented working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the desire to learn new skill sets.
- Strong communication and technical writing capabilities.
Furnish letter of interest, resume and references in confidence to:
Attn: Sarah Kundinger
P.O. Box 1025
Neenah, WI 54957-1025
|For more information: ||McMahon Associates Job Posting|
<< Back to jobs list