Booz Allen Hamilton
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Design, analyze, and develop geospatial solutions and product specifications for infrastructure, hydrographic, and physiographic features for global geospatial images and vector products. Perform geographic information systems (GIS) analyses on natural resources data. Plan, design, develop, document, and analyze spatial and relational databases. Apply software to manage spatial and equivalent tabular data. Build databases by capturing map information with coordinate digitizer. Produce computer map products depicting contents of databases and locate sources of GIS data. Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- 3+ years of experience with GIS
- Experience with GIS CADD
- Knowledge of document imaging, digitizing, and data manipulation procedures for geographic information systems
- Ability to do spatial queries, table joins, and pivot tables
- Ability to apply GIS expertise to multiple disciplines, including water resources, transportation, planning, and surveying
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with ArcGIS
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Apply online at link included