This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Looking for an internship this summer? Soon, you’ll be looking for a career that challenges you and allows you to put what you’ve learned into action. U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work, and launching your career. And our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in the wireless industry.
- Work within the GIS & Data Analytics team to support various initiatives and specific projects.
- Provides services and support for key areas in Engineering in order to deliver on execution.
- Apply company policies and procedures and apply existing knowledge to resolve routine issues.
- Learn, analyze and create necessary solutions/reports to help support Engineering efforts.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Analytics, GIS or related technical field
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to participate and work well in cross functional teams
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Previous internships or knowledge in security is highly preferred.
- Preference will be given to students with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
Apply online at link included