This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
This position is responsible for the direction of survey technicians, staff surveyors, and/or field surveyors. They must be able to work under minimal supervision while reviewing work done by others as well as preparing, scheduling, and maintaining a budget.
Accountability and Duties:
- Ensures timesheets are submitted accurately and on time
- Provides an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with description for each time entry on a daily basis
- Keeps supervisors informed of work load and any changes in project scope or additional services
- Maintains a good relationship with clients and staff
- Works closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Available to occasionally work in the field performing surveying tasks
- Accurately prepares houseline plats with minimal supervision
- Accurately prepares topographic surveys with minimal supervision
- 5-8 Years experience
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Surveying from an accredited four-year college or university
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed Land Surveyor, Valid driver’s license