Tylin International Group
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain project filing system
- Recording and maintaining weekly quantity log
- Maintain project databases
- Review as-builts for accuracy
- Coordinate GIS efforts for various projects
- Develop and maintain GIS databases
- Verify accuracy of GIS data and make corrections as necessary
- Create maps, produce reports and presentations using GIS data
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture required and 2-4 years of experience with concepts and practices related to project control documents, knowledge of GIS technology and GIS software.