Landform Professional Services
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We are looking for a Senior RLS to join our Survey Department. The responsibilities of a Senior RLS will encompass a full range of survey services for major projects and clients.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be/have:
- a minimum of four years’ experience as a Licensed Surveyor with increasing responsibility
- a Licensed Land Surveyor in Minnesota, or able to be licensed within four months.
- able to be licensed in other states
Good communication skills are a must. You will be expected to work directly with clients, consultants
and contractors. You must be knowledgeable in using AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Coordinate field and office operations to ensure crews are working competently and
- Prepare, supervise and certify land surveys to meet client and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and demonstrate exceptional internal and external client relations and the ability
to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Perform quality control reviews of survey deliverables.
- Mentoring and developing survey specific skillsets within the organization.
- Preparing accurate estimates for the preparation of contracts by others.
- Reading and interpreting legal descriptions and title work.
- Preparing surveys, exhibits, ALTA surveys, Plats and Legal Descriptions.
- Knowledge of field and office survey operations and basic understanding of Total Station,
GPS and Drone technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines as well as balance multiple
Please send resume to:
Contact: Michelle Chapman
Company Address: 105 South 5th Avenue Ste. 513 Minneapolis, MN 55401