Westwood Professional Services
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. is seeking a Survey Technician/SIT to join our team in our Minneapolis, MN office. Westwood has a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients.
- Assisting Registered Professional Surveyors with CAD productions, deed research, boundary analysis, easement preparations, legal descriptions, and computing survey points
- Processing of raw field data through Trimble Business Center
- Preform QA/QC checks
- Coordinate and work with filed crews and other office staff
- Position requires 2+ years of land surveying experience in a survey technician role.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ALTA surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, preparation of easement documents, legal descriptions, final plat preparation, construction staking
- Ability to operate AutoCAD Civil 3D for production activities.
- Ability to manage multiple task, project coordination, and interaction with other design services.
- Full use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in a growth mode.
- Ability to utilize survey field equipment is preferred.
- SIT registration is preferred