Diversified Infrastructure Services
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Diversified Infrastructure Services (DIS) is a land services contractor providing Surveying, Geomatics and Engineering services to the water & wastewater, construction, telecommunications, power, oil & gas industries; among others. We have offices throughout Wisconsin & the United States, are experiencing growth and are hiring THREE construction surveyors to be based out of SE Wisconsin.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying, Surveying Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- Highway construction staking experience utilizing alignments, surfaces, etc. to maximize efficiency
- Proficient with Trimble Business Center
- Familiar with Trimble Survey equipment (GPS, Total Stations & Controller)(
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to successfully pass a drug screening
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 2-5 years of experience (internship or full-time)
- Experience with Civil 3D
- Working with 3D model building for machine controls
- Calibrating sites for machine controls
- Performing QA/QC for 3D model building
Apply online at link included