Mid-America Real Estate Group
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full Time
Deadline to Apply: Open - no deadline given by employer
More Information: Mid-America Job Posting
- Producing of a variety of high-quality geographic and demographic materials for marketing and market analysis purposes
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the commercial real estate business and how GIS/database management can be applied to the Company’s goals and objectives
- Working closely with brokerage professionals to define project requirements, investigating various approaches to the attainment of end results
- Creating advanced specialized maps, utilizing geographic and demographic information
- Analyzing statistics and other data from various databases for use in maps and reports
- Advising brokerage professionals about demographic and geographic information available to incorporate into maps
- Obtaining and maintaining accurate market data (e.g., existing and proposed locations of malls, shopping centers, retailers, office buildings, schools, etc.)
- Proficient in GIS concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proficient in statistical analytics
- Creativity and enthusiasm for GIS is an absolute must!
- Confident presentation skills with the ability to lead GIS discussions about capabilities and results
- Demonstrated efficiency in work product production
- Understanding of geodatabase design, online databases, and database management system concepts (SQL database knowledge is a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver a professional work product with minimal guidance
- Experience with using assessor information and parcel maps is a plus
- Degree or Certificate in GIS technology, or equivalent work experience in a GIS/mapping position in the commercial real estate industry.
Apply online at link included