This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Mi-Tech Services is a land services contractor providing Surveying, Geomatics and Engineering services to the construction, telecommunications, power, oil / gas industries and water & wastewater industries; among others. We have offices throughout Wisconsin & the United States, are experiencing growth and are hiring a GIS specialist in Green Bay Wisconsin. There is growth potential for this position and initially the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with gathering data in the field and analysis of GPR data for highway, bridge and other infrastructure projects; we intend to integrate GIS across multiple divisions.
- Gather, analyze and integrate spatial data and determine how best to represent the information in a GIS.
- Acquire data from multiple sources including field observations, aerial imagery, open source data, survey data, etc. and represent the same in a GIS.
- Present aesthetically pleasing data representing detailed information, trends and relationships.
- Explain and present data in written and oral form to diverse groups.
- Design and manage GIS databases.
- Metadata development standards.
- Database conversions.
- Work within various coordinate systems throughout the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or related field
- Advanced knowledge of ESRI software (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS On-line)
- Experience with CAD
Apply online at link included