This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Looking to start a new career in a high-tech industry? Would you like to work for an industry leader specializing in cutting-edge 3D and geospatial technologies? Mandli Communications has openings for Data Processors.
This is a great opportunity to work with our Data Reduction Team. Be part of a fun and challenging technology company in the Madison, WI area. Data Processors (entry level) are responsible for using proprietary software to extract, import, analyze, and perform quality assurance on LiDAR data in a 3D environment.
- Process project data according to established procedures and guidelines
- Consistently meet performance and quality metrics established by the project manager
- Inform the team leader when issues are identified
- Accurately track and record daily activities
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year university
- Provide a high level of attention to detail while carrying out written and oral instructions
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems related to project specifics
- Communicate effectively with all members of a project
- Obtain an advanced understanding of Roadview software packages, MS Office, and any necessary custom processing applications within six months of start date
- Must be willing to work second shift hours 3:30 PM-2:00 AM (four day week)
- Degree in Geography, GIS, Geosciences or STEM
Apply online at link included