City of Marshfield
Flexible Schedule Monday-Friday, approximately 16-20 hours per week possibly more during the summer. Max of 600 hours.
- Student or recent graduate of a university/college program in geographic information systems (GIS) or closely related field
- Strong understanding of concepts, data design, and data collection/creation as it relates to an enterprise geographic information system
- Proficiency with the ArcGIS Suite, specifically the ArcGIS for Desktop environment (programming/scripting a plus), and MS Office Suite
- Basic understanding of high accuracy GPS units and ArcGIS Collector
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the GIS Coordinator in updating of street sign inventory
- Research and digitize storm sewer underdrain, and integrate newly digitized underdrain into the master storm sewer layer
- Digitize and georeference building floor plans
- Assist the GIS coordinator with various GIS projects and mapping needs
How to Apply: Individuals interested in the position are asked to fill out an application and submit a resume, letter of interest, and unofficial transcripts to human resources by email (preferred) at email@example.com or by mail at 207 W 6th St, Marshfield, WI 54449. Phone: (715) 387-6597.