The GIS Specialist is responsible for analyzing current service territories, analyzing historical labor data, providing recommendations to increase efficiency based on data, and implement changes based on data and input from internal partners. A strong analytical mindset is a must to be successful. The GIS Specialist is also responsible for managing multiple reports for various internal partners. The GIS Specialist will regularly communicate to field leadership and other internal partners via phone and email.
- Analyze data, provide recommendations to increase efficiency, and implement changes using Maptitude software and SAP.
- Gather feedback from various internal partners to improve field service efficiencies.
- Manage multiple reports using a combination of SAP, Excel, and PowerBI for various internal partners.
- Execute on various requests generated from internal partners and remote leaders.
- Regularly communicate via phone and email with remote field leaders and internal partners on the status of open requests.
- Involvement in short-term deadline-based projects.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, recommend potential solutions, and be involved in implementation with an ongoing feedback loop for continuous improvement.
- Independent and self-motivated and yet team and collaborative spirited
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Organized and deadline focused
- Innovative and creative mindset to solve problems that may not have a clear or immediate solution
- Proven success with building relationships with remote partners
- Strong communication skills via email and phone, particularly with remote leadership
- Strong data analytics skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Maptitude or similar mapping software highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with SAP
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Apply online at link included