Coleman Engineering Company
The candidate must possess excellent follow-through skills, be attentive to detail, work well with others, and be able to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers. Applicants must be able to complete required paperwork and sketches, as well as have the ability and knowledge to read maps. The job entails extensive walking over varying terrain and in varying weather conditions. Candidates will be required to perform light manual labor, follow all safety guidelines, and lift over 50 lbs. In addition to other duties, the Survey Technician will be responsible for the operation of survey equipment, and will be required to travel.
- Have education in surveying or a surveying background.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a crew.
- Must understand budget and deadline constraints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate clear commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license and ability to pass USDOT driver check.
- Ability to safely operate ATV, UTV, snowmobile and boat.
Full-time position available in any of the following offices:
- Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Ironwood, Michigan
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
Send resumes to Coleman Engineering Company, 635 Circle Drive, Iron Mountain, Michigan 49801, Attn: LeAna Lindquist, or email firstname.lastname@example.org