Coleman Engineering Company
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
- Responsible for performing boundary, topographic, construction layout, hydrographic and geodetic land surveying.
- Full-time position available in any of the following offices:
- Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Ironwood, Michigan
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Have a two or four-year degree in Land Surveying and have the ability to obtain a Professional Land Surveyor License.
- Proficiency with operation of total robotic stations, data collectors, and GPS systems.
- Understanding and ability to use CAD software.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a crew.
- Ability to perform computations and QA/QC checks on work performed.
- Must understand budget and deadline constraints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate clear commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience with MDOT and/or WisDOT projects and procedures helpful.
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license and ability to pass USDOT driver check.
- Ability to safely operate ATV, UTV, snowmobile, and boat.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions (heat, cold, dust, wind, etc.)
- Travel will be required.
Send resumes to Coleman Engineering Company, 635 Circle Drive, Iron Mountain, Michigan 49801, Attn: LeAna Lindquist, or email email@example.com