Open Systems International
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have openings for a Power Systems Engineer with Geospatial Information System programmer capabilities. In this position you will develop and extract information from spatial databases and develop related applications. Knowledge of electric utilities, network systems, relational database management systems, object oriented programming experience is desired. Specific on-the-job training will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field with an emphasis in computer programming and development or demonstrated equivalent ability and/or experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Power Systems Modeling.
- 3 – 6+ years of electrical GIS-related programming experience.
- Strong GIS programming and knowledge of relational models and structured programming languages.
- Experience with ESRI or ArcFM electric utility model is preferred.
- Familiarity with a wide range of spatial datasets including network and topology data.
- Strong analytical skills.
Apply online at link included