Field Service Engineers needed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to do field data collection. The ideal candidate will have experience collecting data in the field and proficiency utilizing AutoCAD and GIS. Team work, communication and the ability to complete projects on time are a must. This will be a 6 – 12 month contract position with an opportunity to go permanent. Candidates will be required to utilize their own vehicle to drive to project sites and work in the field. Some local (day trips) travel is required.
- Travel to local job sites to collect data and communicate data to project team.
- Work in Autocad, GIS applications and google maps.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- 1-3 years experience with field data collection preferred.
- Experience with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) applications in the telecommunications, energy, utility, rail and transit industries.
- Knowledge and utilization of CAD.
Apply online at link included