Bolton & Menk
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The GIS Developer will work collaboratively within our Development Team and other GIS team members to create leading edge, geospatial web Applications that support our client needs.
- Develop, test, debug and maintain an array of custom web based GIS applications, tools and supporting web services using standard software lifecycle processes.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, modifications, enhancements and maintenance for existing GIS applications, scripts, tools and web services.
- Assist with web GIS development as part of broader GIS Development team
- Assist with creating and implementing web security best practices
- Deploying products to web servers or client machines
- Optimize current processes to run securely, efficiently, and accurately to minimize negative user impact.
- Conduct research and provides input on emerging trends, methodologies and technologies to implement within BMI development
- B.S. Degree in Geography, Computer Science or GIS or equivalent from an accredited college with 1-3 years of progressive GIS development experience
- Experience with mobile application development
- Familiar with web based security models
- Familiar with software/application composition using modular and component based code
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Effective interpersonal written & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess valid driver’s license and is insurable at firm’s standard rates
- Experience with web application framework(s) preferably VueJS – Angular, React, Ember or other
- Experience with development tools – Module bundler (WebPack/Rollup), NPM (Node Package Manager), NodeJS, GitHub
Apply online at link included