Newmark Knight Frank
Works closely with the Global Consulting Team to assist with mapping, demographic analysis, geo-coding of new datasets and spatial planning concepts. Responsibilities include the day to day coordination and production of exhibits and materials to support client deliverables and support of overall development of geo-economic and geo-sciences platform in our Global Corporate Services practice.
- Develops moderate to advanced specialized maps, utilizing geographic and demographic information.
- Produce demographic reports from existing local, regional and national data.
- Provide aerial mapping support for brochures, marketing materials and packages.
- Obtain and maintain accurate market data; to include assess and validate current GIS data for integrity in terms of volume, consistency and redundancy.
- Adhere to deadlines for deliverable production.
- Assist in data cleanup as required.
- Create map templates for editing and printing.
- Maintain library of previously designed material for future use.
- Provide back-up coverage to regional and national teams.
- May perform other duties as assigned such as sales support, development of new datasets
- Bachelor’s degree and/or combination of experience and other outside classes in major GIS applications; background in Geosciences and Cartography preferred
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience in ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Suite, ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Server
- Experience with ESRI ModelBuilder or Python Scripting
- Related computer experience in SQL, mapping/aerial software, Windows applications, spreadsheets, and graphics/desktop publishing.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of demographics and cartography
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with variety of teams, situations in a client service capacity
- Ability to multi-task and integrate project segments
- Exceptional mapping software skills
Apply online at link included