Defines and implements overarching application strategies and roadmaps. Develops non-functional and technical requirements, designs, standards and guidelines for complex enterprise applications. Coordinates software configuration, integration development, and vendor technical activities. Works on enterprise key initiatives concurrently; identifies, develops, and implements productivity improvements; mitigates risks, resolves issues, and optimizes cost savings for business units.
- Project Delivery – Leads design workshops, assessments, and planning sessions. Reviews and approves functional and technical designs. Leads and monitors end-to-end technical implementation, including hardware installation, environment setup, production certification, software deployment, integration development, data management, and vendor technical activities.
- Architecture Framework – Translates functional requirements into technical configuration documents; assesses impact on existing applications. Architects solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring adherence to architecture standards. Creates and maintains architecture design artifacts. Provides technical insights on SAP technology. Designs processes and solutions for monitoring infrastructure performance; performs capacity planning to maintain high quality of service.
- Relationship Management – Collaborates with key stakeholders on technical solutions and mediates compromises. Facilitates and accelerates decision process, requirements, pain points and challenges knowing relevant industry trends and gains consensus. Works closely with IT Security architecting and implementing Identity and Security best practices. Peer-reviews work and provides feedback in accordance with architecture standards. Interacts with vendors to implement new capabilities. Supports internal and external audits.
- Strategy and Planning – Provides strategic direction and roadmap for use and implementation of enterprise applications and third party integrations to drive productivity improvements, efficiencies, risk mitigation and cost savings. Provides technical leadership and architectural direction to IT peers concerning end-to-end lifecycle management of technical solutions. Manages technology footprint.
- Operations Management – Diagnoses complex end-to-end enterprise applications and counsels on systems performance, capacity, and growth. Manages various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency. Ensures architecture diagrams currency. Acts with broad authority when necessary to resolve emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ten years prior work IT experience with emphasis on support of IT systems and related technologies.
- Eight years of discovery, design, engineering, architecture, documentation, implementation, and infrastructure support of complex enterprise solutions.
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in full systems development life-cycle, and enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience working in the utility industry.
- Proven experience working with GIS solutions (GE Smallworld, ESRI).
- Proven experience in functional and technical architecture, design and development, testing, and system integration.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze strategic business objectives and align those objectives with technologies and resources to deliver on tactical solutions.
- Proven experience with enterprise application integration. Ability to coordinate with a dedicated enterprise integration team.
- Experience in integrating IT systems using relational database, Web Services, message driven architecture and Service Bus.
- Experience in J2EE or .NET platform.
- Familiarity with security considerations. Ability to coordinate with a dedicated security team.
- Experience with data modeling.
Apply online at link included