This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Location: Pewaukee, WI
Type: Full Time
Deadline to Apply: 12/17/2018
More Information: WE Energies Job Posting
The principal duties of this position consist of:
- Creating and maintaining detailed GIS maps of the existing electric distribution system through the use of computerized Geographic Information System (GIS) type technology. The maps provide a complete systematic inventory of the equipment and lines that make up the WE distribution facilities.
- Process facility work orders into the GIS database as well as correct, check and edit existing GIS data for integrity and quality.
- Contribute to some specialized map projects.
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks as required or assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of GIS or CAD work experience in the past 5 years; or
- 1 year of GIS or CAD work experience within the past 5 years plus 4 completed courses in GIS technology from an accredited post-secondary vocational school or college, completed within the past 5 years; or
- A certificate in GIS Technology or completed equivalent coursework (6 courses in GIS technology) from an accredited post-secondary vocational school or college, earned/completed within the past 5 years
Apply online at link included