Shot Elliott Hendrickson (SEH) Inc.
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Our Survey group located in our Duluth, MN office has a current position open for a Graduate Land Surveyor. This will be a full-time position and the successful candidate will work alongside our surveying staff, assisting with day-to-day project related tasks both in the field and the office. Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist with the completion of surveys on a variety of types of projects.
- Assist with scheduling and quality control for field and office work tasks
- Assist with preparation of right-of-way plats, certified survey maps and boundary surveys
- Assist with writing and interpretation of easement descriptions
- Previous coursework in a surveying program at either a two-year or four-year school.
- Experience in basic surveying procedures construction staking methods, and an understanding of plans and easement descriptions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assist with construction staking using total station, data collector, transits, levels, and GPS equipment.
- Physical ability to set / pound construction hubs.
- Ability to walk and climb over rough terrain and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Land Surveying or equivalent field.
- Successful completion of the Land Survey In Training (LSIT) exam or be able to obtain LSIT certification within three (3) years of employment.
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
Apply online at link included