MSA Professional Services
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
MSA is looking for enthusiastic civil engineering or surveying students to join our company. Our Beaver Dam office is looking for an Engineering Technician Intern to join their team for the summer. This position will offer student hands on project exposure to a variety of municipal projects in small and medium size communities.
- Gather information for survey, topographical mapping, cross-sections, horizontal and vertical control, location of right of way, and utility locations to be used in preparation of plans and specification
- Wastewater, street, sewer, and water utility design in Civil 3D
- Complete redline revisions to plans
- Create plan and profile sheets
- Currently pursuing an associate’s degree in surveying, civil engineering technology, or related degree
- Candidates with 0-3 years of experience are encouraged to apply
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Previous experience with utilities and Wi DOT would be a plus
- Previous experience with Auto Cad, Civil 3D, or Trimble Business Center Basic is a plus
Apply online at link included