This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We provide our clients a full range of surveying and mapping services. Through our work, we measure, process, and analyze spatial data and define land boundaries. We provide our clients a full range of Geomatics, surveying, and mapping services. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done safer, better, faster, and smarter.
- Set and survey primary and secondarycontrol using survey grade GPS equipment, or total stations; and theirrespective acceptable methods to acquire millimeter accuracy.
- Use GPS RTK and or total stationssurvey equipment and their respective data collection systems to performTopographical / Detail survey of transportation Corridors.
- Provide construction stakeout andvolume re-measures
- Work in off road rugged terrain,Urban and Rural conditions.
- Work in all kinds of weather.
- All other related surveying servicesin support of engineering work.
- Technical degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 st or 2 nd yearstudents in a Survey/Civil Engineering program from a recognized instituteor college is preferred.
- 1-2 years survey experience preferredbut not required
- Experienced in GPS/GNSS and RoboticOptical Survey Instruments is preferred
- Experienced in AutoCAD/Civil 3D ispreferred
- Trimble Business Center experience ispreferred
- Ability to read and interpretengineering plans, maps, and documents is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and cleardriving record for the past five (5) years
- Well developed knowledge of local survey laws, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to solve problems using sound professional judgment, creativity, and innovation.
- Skilled in working with work smallhand tools, EG. Axes, sledge hammers etc.
- Demonstrates cooperative skills in working efficiently with a team and independently.
- Demonstrates leadership through training, coordinating, and leading others in accomplishing work activities.
- Proficient in MicrosoftOffice including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Abilityto occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds; near and mid-range vision; depthperception; field of vision; work inside and outside; exposure to weather; drive; crouch; use fingers; grasp; kneel; reach; sit; stoop and bend; mechanical equipment; move objects; dirt and dust; rotate and bend neck; twist at waist; turn wrist left and right; and reach above shoulders.
- Willingness to travel to project locationsinvolving overnight stays; board and lodging will be reimbursed.
Position will primarily work in an office setting; may require some field work.