Ruekert & Mielke Inc.
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We are currently seeking a GIS Programmer Intern who enjoys solving open-ended problems and understands the fundamentals of software development to assist in building line-of-business, client-facing, and product-based systems. This internship is based out of our Waukesha office and will allow opportunities to design/build databases, web applications, construct cloud infrastructure, DevOps processes, and analyze client needs.
- Configure and test web applications and tools within a collaborative environment
- Database design, programming and maintenance.
- Connect systems together in useful ways. Includes connecting .NET applications to ESRI based mapping systems.
- Participate in project planning and scheduling analysis.
- Assist in project pricing, estimating and scoping.
- Initiative, a positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Understand the fundamentals of software development.
- Possessing or pursuing a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
Apply online at link included