Catalyst Consulting Group
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Catalyst Consulting Group is seeking an experienced Geospatial Analyst to join a fast-paced, mid-stage project to modernize the 311 Services for the City of Chicago. Catalyst’s distinguished past and start-up mindset encourages collaboration and growth among our talented team, making a difference for our clients. Your hands-on GIS experience working with Esri ArcGIS product will have an impact on the citizens of Chicago from day one! If you can successfully utilize GIS analysis techniques and tools to provide a better understanding of variables in a given geographic location, we’d love to speak with you!
- Create, maintain, display and update GIS databases and products using the ArcGIS toolset.
- Develop, manage, and maintain GIS data resources for inter-agency access.
- Produce accurate maps and other representations of data for mission-critical projects.
- Interpret and explain geospatial products to mission leadership and stakeholders.
- Participate in the installation, maintenance, and upgrade of GIS products.
- Work with and train non-GIS users on GIS concepts and products.
- Assist with data collection with GPS and ArcGIS Collector.
- Provide off-hours surge support when necessary during critical mission operations.
- Demonstrated high-level competence in the Esri ArcGIS 10.x Enterprise software suite to include ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Portal, ArcSDE, and Collector
- BS/BA in GIS, Geography, Cartography, Computer Science or other related field w/GIS experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Consulting and public sector experience a plus
- Software development experience, including web development or Python scripting, is a plus
Apply online at link included