This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The purpose of the GIS Intern/ Land Records Intern is to assist in the creation and maintenance of land records information utilized by a variety of departments within Sauk County. This position is anticipated to run the end of May 2019 through August 2019. This is a full-time LTE (limited term employment) position.
- Digitize land records, Data maintenance and cartographic map production
- Assist with GIS functions, such as spatial analysis and web map creation
- Assist with CPZ functions
- Utilize GIS and Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment
- And other duties as assigned
- Individual currently enrolled in an Associate’s or Bachelor’s program for Geography, Cartography, Computer Science, GIS Certificate or another related field
- Students who have already completed one or two degree related classes
Apply online at link included