Ramaker & Associates
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Ramaker and Associates, a 100% employee-owned company, is searching for a highly motived Surveyor to join our Civil/Survey Team. With the goal of effectively serving and expanding our existing market position in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota, this position will be based out of our Sauk City, WI office.
- Address multiple concurrent survey projects for successful scope, field work, documentation, schedule and budget delivery
- Perform survey field work including control surveys, property surveys, existing condition and topographic surveys, and construction staking services
- Perform survey office work to develop the following or similar documents: ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey; Boundary Survey; Topographic Survey; Building Permit Survey; Condominium Plat; Land Development Plat; and Registered Land Survey
- Maintain survey equipment
- Responsible for survey project quality control and conformance with company standards
- Communicate with project team, client, contractors, and other disciplines to resolve project details and technical issues
- Creatively analyze and solve problems
- Assist business development in responding to RFPs for new business opportunities for the Civil/Survey Team
- Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship within the firm
- Bachelor’s or technical degree with land surveying curriculum that meets WI, IL, and MN minimum requirements for licensure
- Minimum three years of field survey experience under the supervision of a licensed Land Surveyor
- Ability to obtain Professional Land Surveying licensure in WI, IL and MN within one year of date of employment
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to recognize and maneuver through client, government agency and real estate development potential roadblocks
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word & Excel, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Surveying Software
- Survey equipment operation and maintenance skills are required
- Travel is expected to client locations and project sites throughout MN, WI, IL, IA, NE, SD, and ND
- Driving to/from job sites regularly will be required. Some extended travel including overnight stays is anticipated generally not to exceed three weeks per month.
- Capability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, complete hand excavations and set corners/stakes with a large hammer
- This position requires working outdoors year-round. Imminent exposure to outdoor weather and challenging site conditions should be expected
Apply online at link included