This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We Energies, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Summer Vacation Relief Employee – GIS Specialist (Electric) at our Milwaukee, WI location. This is a full-time summer position beginning in May or June.
The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) summer student will be assigned to assist with special projects such as land base cleanup, address recording, and GIS QA/QC.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma, GED, or HSED.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the fall 2019 semester at a college or university pursuing a Technical, Associate, Bachelor, or Master’s Degree.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Enrollment in the GIS certificate program is preferred.
- Experience in ArcGIS software technology is preferred.
Apply online at link included