Crawford, Murphy & Tilly Inc. (CMT)
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
The successful candidate will work closely with CMT’s party chief, and co-workers to perform ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Plats of Highways and other surveying duties while maintaining and adhering to industry standards as well as internal QA/QC procedures/note taking. In addition, duties will include working closely with project managers to ensure survey projects are completed to project requirements and specifications as identified in work orders and construction plans. These duties will often include property record searches, preparation of legal descriptions and plats. CMT also provides construction layout services that are often in an industrial/refinery environment. Position may require some day travel to job sites, or overnight travel on occasion.
- Ability to obtain Illinois Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license
- 0-5 years’ experience relevant professional land surveying experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills, plus math and computer skills, to include proficiency in MS Word and Excel and with discipline-specific equipment including Trimble and Leica GPS, Trimble(S6) and Leica(TCR1203)Robotic Total Stations, Trimble (TSC3) and TDS Ranger Data Collectors
- Candidate must be reliable, dependable and responsible.
- For specific clients, candidates must be able to pass a drug alcohol screen
- Must have a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability and interest to become Professional Land Surveyor Registered in Illinois & Missouri.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation and Geopak is a plus
Apply online at link included