This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Data Processors are responsible for analyzing, classifying, and processing many different datasets that may include digital imagery, pavement distress, and LiDAR. Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Process geospatial project data according to established procedures and guidelines
- Consistently meet performance metrics established by the project manager
- Inform the team leader when issues are identified
- Accurately track and record daily activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university
- Provide a high level of attention to detail while carrying out written and oral instructions
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems related to project specifics
- Communicate effectively with all members of a project
- Obtain an advanced understanding of Roadview software packages, MS Office, and any necessary custom processing applications within six months of start date
- Must be willing to work second shift hours 3:30 PM-2:00 AM (four day week)
- Bachelor’s degree in geography, GIS, geosciences or STEM
Apply online at link included