Ruekert & Mielke
This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
We are currently seeking a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Client Consultant out of our Waukesha office to provide helpful information, answer client questions and respond to support needs. Being the front line of support brings a lot of opportunity to generate new work and influence the enhancements of our GIS Application. Additionally, flexing your communication skills to improve processes internally with the GIS Team and externally with our clients is very rewarding.
- Provide client support services in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Maintain existing client base and generate potential leads
- Understand GIS solutions/products to analyze and troubleshoot client issues
- Initiative, charisma, a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Understand the fundamentals of quality customer service
- GIS and/or sales experience is preferred
- Team player and business minded
Apply online at link included