This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
Brookfield Properties has an immediate need for a Geographic Information System Data Analyst at our corporate headquarters in Chicago, IL. As part of our Business Intelligence & Strategy team, the Data Analyst will join a group of strategic professionals who are charged with providing actionable insights and business intelligence to the organization. This position is responsible for managing and reporting on the key data metrics as it relates to the growing real estate assets of Brookfield Properties. Assist the BI&S Data Strategy team in 1) gathering and accurately embedding pertinent property level information across all real estate sectors into a master property database, as well as Microsoft’s Power BI visualization tool 2) partner with relevant teams across all real estate sectors to ascertain core performance metrics and incorporate within the property database and dashboard 3) Assume a proactive role in communicating property metrics data and other real estate based analytics to the all levels within the Brookfield organization.
- Prepare and maintain key real estate related data metrics for Brookfield Properties Real Estate assets across all sectors and worldwide geographies
- Present information, data insights, and recommendations to management, internal customers, and other key personnel as deemed necessary
- Initiate contact and maintain partnerships with relevant data owners of real estate metrics across Brookfield Properties, including proactively leveraging key property level information and key performance indicators from the data owners on a timely cadence as defined by the BI&S team
- Maintain current and future database enhancements to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the data
- Manage corporate resources effectively and efficiently. Focus resources on corporate goals and on high-success probability projects.
- 2+ years’ experience with developing dashboards in Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
- 2+ years’ experience with business analytics, data mining, geospatial analytics, or statistical analysis
- 2+ years’ experience with geo spatially focused analytical software tools (for example Alteryx, ESRI Arc GIS, MapInfo, Tableau, and/or Power BI).
- Ability to effectively communicate quantitative analysis to a broad audience
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Geography, Geographic Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field
- 2+ years’ Experience working for multi-sector real estate firm, covering asset classes in residential, office, retail, industrial and others
Apply online at link included