This is an EXPIRED job listing. Do not apply for this position!
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining the direction of the agency data architecture and ensuring conformity with state enterprise data architectural standards, planning and implementing supporting policies and standards, and planning and leading related projects. Data architecture system components can include database management systems (DBMS), geographic information systems (GIS), data mart and data warehouse systems.
- Establishing short and long-term objectives for data administration;
- Working with agency management and the state enterprise standards teams to establish the long-term vision and direction for the agency data architecture;
- Providing consulting support to agency staff on data standards;
- Collaborating with the state enterprise architectural standards teams to ensure that the enterprise IT architecture addresses DNR business needs.
Required skills for this position include experience in all of the following:
- Business Intelligence architecture and design
- Data warehouse architecture and design
- Converting business requirements into technical data requirements
Best-qualified applicants will have the following preferred skills:
- Experience building a data warehouse
- Experience with data modeling tools and techniques
- IT Project Management experience
Apply online at link included